Travel Support will be awarded to podium and poster presenters in need with special circumstances as well as graduate students whose thesis align with the RACIE Conference content. Award Recipients will need to meet the guidelines below and submit the listed documents for consideration.
- Travel support may be allocated once per fiscal year (July through June) per individual. These funds are provided by the UC Davis Air Quality Research Center and the California Air Resources Board.
- Requests must be received at least 45 days prior to the conference start in order to be considered. Late applications are given lower priority.
- Applicants must fill out the below Travel Award Application
- Graduate Students must fill out the below Graduate Student Travel Award Application and must be accompanied by the following:
- One page summary of the following: Why you are interested in attending, how the conference relates to your thesis topic, and what you hope to gain from attendance.
- Documentation of enrollment in a university with a thesis related to the conference topics
- Budget on Graduate Student Travel Award Application
- Upon acceptance of Travel Award, Graduate Student must commit to volunteering for one 6-hour shift during the conference.
- Upon completion of attendance, student must provide a one-page description of their conference experience and provide receipts for pre-approved expense reimbursements.
Applications for the RACIE Symposium are now being accepted through August 30, 2019. Review of applications will begin on September 3rd, 2019.
Completed forms and questions regarding travel awards should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.