Registration Will Include:
All prices are for three days, there are no one-day tickets
- Admission to all sessions and activities Wednesday to Friday
- A continental breakfast Wednesday through Friday
- A catered lunch Wednesday and Thursday for networking with colleagues
- Digital copies of all pre-approved presentations after the conclusion of the conference
- A Wednesday night catered reception for poster viewing and research discussion
- Wi-Fi available throughout conference center
- Cancellation before August 31st, 2019: Registration amount minus a $50 handling fee
- Cancellation September 1st - September 31st, 2019: Half of registration fees paid.
- Cancellation on/after October 1st, 2019: No cancellations will be accepted; however substitutions will be allowed. Substitutions can be made by contacting the conference organizer. This must be done no later than October 24th.
Graduate Student Registrations:
- To received the Graduate Student Rate, you need to email the Conference Manager for the special code: airqualityevents @ ucdavis.edu